QR Code Link to This Post
1965 Ford Mustang
PC Investments – Call 903-820-1019 – $38,500
1965 Ford Mustang. Vin: 5F07D171840. Nice Bronze paint. Correct “D” code 289 V8 4v engine. C4 3 speed Automatic. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Cold Vintage AC / Serpentine belt setup. Aluminum radiator / Electric fans. Black TMI bucket seat interior / Center console / Ididit tilt steering column. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Bronze paint (was originally code “3” Poppy Red).
• 17″ Legendary wheels with 225/45-245/45 tires.
• Fiberglass cowl hood.
• Full TMI Black interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Ididit tilt steering column.
• “D” code 289 V8 4V engine (Runs great).
• C4 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• Vintage AC (blows cold).
• Serpentine belt setup / Aluminum radiator / Electric fans.
• The odometer reads 88,825 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
View vehicle video here:
Stock #: 171840
Disclaimer: PC Investments will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. Standard text messaging rates may apply. Subject to prior sale. The price listed for this vehicle does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, Depending were you live State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Optional Credit or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fee, and State Documentary Service Fee. The Dealership makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of this vehicle’s listed equipment, accessories, price or any warranties. Vehicle Pricing – Where permitted by law, all dealer fees and amounts must be disclosed in a clear, conspicuous and legible fashion. There are no exclusions. The Dealership is not responsible for typographical errors in price or equipment listed. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle
DISCLAIMER: The vehicle was sourced from: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/d/miami-1965-ford-mustang-code-289/7642011406.html
MiamiCars.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions listed above.