A new report published by QuoteWizard has listed Miami as one of the best driving cities in America.
This must be some kind of joke, right? Miami???
According to the study, it ranks Miami as the 4th Best Driving City in America. Miami ranked behind Detroit, Louisville, and Chicago.
2019 best driving cities in America
|5||Grand Rapids, MI|
|6||Little Rock, AR|
|7||St. Louis, MO|
|8||New Orleans, LA|
|9||Fort Myers, FL|
According to the report, they ranked cities based on
- Speeding Tickets
- Citations (running a red light, using a cellphone while driving, etc.)
Cities rated among the worst were those with the highest rate of incidents, and the best driving cities had the lowest rate of incidents.
It’s not like we want to bash our hometown. You’d think it would be thrilling news to find out you live in a city with great drivers. But this report and reality on the street don’t match up whatsoever.
Miami driver’s suck. Here are some of the common things we know about Miami Drivers:
- Turn signals are optional
- People drive without their lights on at night
- People drive without their lights on in the rain
- Idiots put on their flashers every time they drive through a thunderstorm (morons)
- Tailgating is a sport
- The driving mantra is “get out the way, cause here I come.”
- Drivers cut people off constantly
- Drivers do U-Turns wherever they want
- Everyone is constantly on their cell phone
Plus, we have video evidence of Bad Drivers of Miami: