- Integra pricing to start at $30,800 (MSRP3)
- All 2023 Acura models come with complimentary new Acura Maintenance Program1 offering select factory-scheduled service
The all-new 2023 Integra will mark the return of an iconic nameplate to the Acura lineup when it begins arriving at dealerships in early June at a starting price of $30,800. A premium, turbocharged 5-door liftback designed for a new generation of enthusiast drivers, the Integra A-Spec® with Technology Package, and the segment’s only 6-speed manual transmission, will have an MSRP of $35,800.
Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for all 2023 model Acura customers is the new Acura Maintenance Program1 which covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system, performed at a participating Acura dealership for the first two years or 24,000 miles2, whichever comes first. The complimentary program includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections and is also fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
Adding still more peace of mind, the 2023 Acura Integra comes standard with three years of AcuraLink™ services at no extra cost. More information about AcuraLink™ is available here.
Key Integra Features:
- Premium 5-door liftback with exclusive design touches, including a frameless Diamond Pentagon grille with a new diamond pattern, and Integra logo embossed in the front and rear fascias
- First-ever factory turbocharged Integra features 1.5-liter VTEC® turbo engine producing 200 hp (SAE net at 6,000 rpm) and 192 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net at 1,800-5,000 rpm)
- Segment-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission delivers crisp gear changes for a thrilling driving experience (offered with A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Sport-tuned suspension makes Integra fun-to-drive, available Adaptive Damper System gives driver precise control of damper settings (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Integrated Dynamics System includes Sport, Comfort, Normal driving modes, with available customizable Individual mode (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Sporty and personal cabin features a driver-focused cockpit design, premium materials and precise detailing and a large greenhouse for exceptional outward visibility
- The only liftback in its segment, Integra has class-leading rear seat legroom and cargo volume
- Standard 10.2-inch all-digital Acura Precision Cockpit™ instrument cluster and available head-up display with user-selectable content (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Available 9-inch touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, Qi-compatible wireless charging, and 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3D® audio (A-Spec® with Technology Package)
- Standard advanced safety features include driver and passenger airbags designed to control head rotation in a crash, rear seat airbags and a new single-camera AcuraWatch® system with enhanced Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Additional details on the 2023 Acura Integra can be found, here.
2023 Integra Pricing